Ethical Leadership in Food Business - Fall 2017
When a crisis strikes your food business—and it most likely will—will you be able to respond in a way that is true to your values and protects your bottom line? Ethical Leadership in Food Business will deliver the skillsets, mindsets and toolsets necessary to make informed, ethically-minded and intentional decisions required to lead a food-related venture. Over five weeks, this hands-on, practical course will prepare food leaders to face complex challenges around health and nutrition, sustainability and climate, transparency, and labor. You’ll work to develop a personal moral compass. You’ll learn how to build and operationalize a values-based corporate culture. And you’ll practice applying your own ethical framework to real-world business issues.
- Enhanced capacity to act intentionally from a set of clear core values
- An understanding of the consequences around ethical and economic decision-making
- Mitigation strategies for common risks in food business
- Methods to operationalize organizational values for competitive advantage
- Experience solving real problems food entrepreneurs face every day
Who It's For
Anyone looking to effectively lead in today’s food economy. Growth leaders in companies of any size, corporate intraprenerus, or aspiring entrepreneurs looking to successfully build values-based companies.
Locations, Dates & Fees
Location: All Online
Dates: October 9th to November 17th.
Price: $295 USD till October 2nd, afterward $450.
This course is made possible with the generous support of Newman's Own Foundation